This seven day Surf & Yoga Retreat in Morocco provides an introduction to all aspects of yoga for beginners and the opportunity to dive deeper into an enriched intermediate or advanced practice. Sessions are expertly crafted and aim to strengthen, stretch, inspire, and relax each student on all levels of their being. Located in a dedicated yoga studio overlooking the ocean, there is not a better spot that you would want to be to welcome the new day and celebrate your day of surfing.
With each surf-specific yoga class individually themed you will always have the opportunity to explore the yoga practice, along with your own boundaries, with time for meditation, yoga philosophy, chanting, music, pranayama, reflection, visualisation, and relaxation. The teaching team also offer 1-2-1 tuition should you wish to explore a certain pose or area of the body in more depth, ensuring all your expectations are fulfilled.
Morning classes are 120 minutes of invigorating Vinyasa flow. Evening classes are a deep yin or restorative practice to rebalance the body and mind after a day in the sun and surf. Although nothing is obligatory and every guest may do as much or as little as they wish, with the opportunity to practice up to 3.5 hours of yoga every day.
Here Are the New Dates for 2018!
10 – 17 March
31 March – 7 April
14 – 21 April
28 April – 5 May
2 – 9 June
23 – 30 June
7 – 14 July Sold out!
21 – 28 July
4 – 11 August
18 – 25 August Sold out!
25 August – 1 September Sold out!
8 – 15 September
29 September – 6 October
13 – 20 October
10 – 17 November
24 November – 1 December
1 – 8 December
22 – 29 December
29 December – 5 January
What A Typical Day Looks Like…
07.30 Sunrise Vinyasa Yoga
09.30 Hearty and healthy breakfast banquet
10.30 Road trip to the best waves
11.00 Surf lessons
13.00 Picnic at the beach
14.00 Guided free surfing
16.00 Afternoon tea and relax
17.30 Sunset Restorative/Yin Yoga
19.30 Nibbles and star lit, ocean front dinner (6 nights a week)
- Return Agadir airport transfers
- Beachfront accommodation in beautiful Villa Mandala
- Delicious breakfast banquet, nutritious packed lunch & gourmet evening meals
- Daily Yoga Lessons – 2 hours sunrise Vinyasa and 1.5hrs sunset Restorative and/or Yin yoga
- Board and wetsuit hire for the duration of your stay
- Guided transport to the best surf everyday specific to your ability and level
- Daily 2hr group surf lessons from our ISA qualified instructors specific to your ability
- Afternoon supervised free-surf to practice what you’ve learnt
- Exclusive & unlimited use of all facilities: oceanfront swimming pool, fully equipped roof top yoga shala, massage room
- Daily cleaning service
- The friendly host service of the team at Villa Mandala throughout your stay
For more information or to book your space, watch out spots fill up fast, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US!